Alcohol Luxury Rehab in Los Angeles
Alcohol is a difficult addiction to overcome. Unlike most substances, drinking alcohol is socially acceptable and excessive drinking is seen as a rite of passage or badge of honor. Alcohol runs rampant at all events, business meetings, dinners, celebrations, and business trips. As such, it can be hard to see when the line has crossed from occasional partying to alcohol addiction, but if you feel as if you need help, chances are you have noticed some signs. Alcohol luxury rehab in Los Angeles can be beneficial for many reasons, especially if you are used to a certain standard of living.
The Alcohol Luxury Rehab Difference
There are many types of residential rehabs available for every budget, preferred treatment method, or location. This means that you don’t have to sacrifice the lifestyle you are accustomed to in order to receive treatment. Alcohol luxury rehab in Los Angeles caters to this need, allowing clients the same service, accommodations, and amenities they are used to in their everyday lives.
Treatment for addiction involves many different parts, such as detoxification, behavioral therapy, family therapy, holistic therapy, and aftercare. Participating in all of these things can be both mentally and physically difficult. Experiencing new emotions for the first time, diving deep into past traumas, speaking about extremely personal subjects, and sharing your embarrassing misgivings or negative consequences due to drinking to a group of people can make for an exhausting and stressful day.
That is why alcohol luxury rehab in Los Angeles is the perfect place to receive care. You will be able to de-stress in luxury accommodations, enjoy 5-star dining, and let out your energy with an array of resort-like amenities. Being able to take advantage of all of these things and focus on your self-care can make for a better treatment experience, helping to ensure your long-term sobriety.
Some of the accommodations you can count on at alcohol luxury rehab in Los Angeles include:
- Newly renovated rooms. At NuLife Recovery Center, we offer beautiful, newly renovated rooms that have large, comfortable beds and private balconies. You can also choose to have your own private room. Some rooms also include a fireplace or patio with a seating area.
- Gorgeous bathrooms. At the end of a long day, you can have your own spa day in one of our newly renovated spa-like bathrooms. Whether it’s a soak in the tub or a relaxing shower, you’ll feel like you’re in a five-star resort.
- Beautiful common areas. NuLife Recovery Center recently underwent a $1m renovation, making for a large entryway, beautiful common areas with large comfortable couches, a gourmet kitchen, and a welcoming dining area.
Managing stress levels and finding ways to release anxiety are both extremely important when it comes to treatment for addiction. That is why NuLife Recovery, a premiere alcohol luxury rehab in Los Angeles, offers a wide variety of amenities for you to take advantage of during your stay. Some of these include:
- Resort-style grounds. Our beautifully maintained grounds are 14 acres large and surrounded by the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains. You’ll be surrounded by beautiful views, nature, and places to explore.
- Luxurious pool. There are few things better than lounging by a pool under the Los Angeles sun. You can do just that at NuLife Recovery Center with its gorgeous resort-style pool while escaping all your stress.
- Lighted sports and tennis courts. Exercise is an important part of addiction recovery, as such, NuLife Recovery Center offers lighted sports and tennis courts for you to take part in new or old hobbies.
- Five-star dining. During your stay at NuLife Recovery Center, you can take advantage of our 5-star dining from our world-class chef at our welcoming dining area.
Meet Likeminded Individuals
Being able to relate to people who are going through the same things as you can be a great comfort in addiction recovery. Sharing stories, supporting each other, and giving each other advice are all valuable in treatment. At alcohol luxury rehab in Los Angeles, you will be able to meet likeminded individuals that you can spend time with after your stay at NuLife is over.
About NuLife Recovery Center
If you are considering alcohol luxury rehab in Los Angeles, NuLife Recovery Center is the perfect place. The resort-style setting and newly renovated home will give you the feeling of privacy, while still being close enough to everything you know and love at home in Los Angeles.
NuLife Recovery Center is nestled on 14 beautiful acres surrounded by the Santa Monica Mountains. Our resort-like setting allows for your total comfort so that you can concentrate on reestablishing your health — and your life — free of drugs or alcohol. We have developed the most effective treatment program in the industry, one that Engages, Inspires and Empowers you, backed by evidence-based treatment and holistic therapies that treat the mind, body, and spirit, in a complete 360-degree manner.
Research has validated the effectiveness of evidence-based therapy models; CBT, DBT, MI, and EMDR to name a few. But if they are not part of an organized treatment system purposely designed to facilitate long-term recovery, they can have little effect, if any, on helping you overcome your addiction and addressing any co-occurring disorders that you may also have.
That’s why NuLife’s Clinical Team developed the effective 360-degree treatment method. This individualized method wraps you in care and compassion while Engaging, Inspiring and Empowering during each measurable step of your treatment. The 360-degree method treats the whole person, mind, body, and spirit, utilizing Evidence-Based Mental Health Therapies, Experiential Therapies, and Holistic therapies. When combined into the 360-degree method are a powerful tool that will help you achieve lasting recovery.
For more information, visit nuliferecovery.com